Six Good Reasons to Use Pacific Reglazing
1. Better, Safer Coating: The coating we use costs a little more, but unlike cheaper products used by many other refinishers, our coatings do NOT yellow, and last for many years. Because of the large volume of work that we do, we are able to get a bulk discount that makes these better materials more affordable, so we can keep the cost of our services down without sacrificing quality. Our surface is very hard and smooth – like an authentic porcelain finish. Other coatings are porous and more difficult to keep clean and maintain. And unlike cheaper materials used by others, our coating does not contain any free-isocyanates which means they are safer to use and better for the environment. Our coating is smooth and shiny but NOT slippery when wet, which makes it safer than an original porcelain finish which can be a slip and fall hazard and liability to a property owner.
2. Licensed and Fully Insured: Contractors who are not insured are a great liability. If they get hurt on the job they can sue a property owner and could even end up owning your building. It happens. Be aware that small operators often undercut competitor prices by cutting corners and since insurance is very expensive they usually choose to go without proper insurance coverage. We carry $1,000,000 in liability insurance as well as full Workers Compensation coverage.
You can verify prospective contractor’s license information at www.cslb.ca.gov.
3. 5 Year Warranty: Our re-glazing services come with a 5 year warranty* that guarantees our surface will hold up under normal use for a period of 5 years. This means that if the surface were ever to peel or bubble we would return to the job and fix the problem or strip and refinish the job from scratch. We have proven to our long term customers that we stand by our work. You can trust that we will be here when you need help with work that is under warranty. Other companies put all of the burden on you to provide proof of coverage. But we keep accurate records of all work which means if you lose your receipt for work we did we can look up the job and verify your warranty coverage.
4. Years in Business: We’ve been in business since 1991, and our company continues to grow every year. You can be confident that we will be here to honor our warranty if you ever need it. Apartment owners do a lot of re-glazing which adds up to a very significant investment. Home owners take pride in their homes and have a lot invested in it. Protect the investment you’ve made in your fixtures by using a company that will be there if something goes wrong. We have had new customers come to us needing repairs to surfaces refinished by someone else throughout their building. They called the original contractor for warranty service only to find the company no longer in business. A warranty is worthless if a company is not there to make good on their promises.
5. Customer Service: We have a staffed office open from 8:00am – 5:00pm always ready to help you. Our company is still small enough to care about your business, but large enough that you can trust you will be taken care of. Our staff try hard to give you perfect service, and if we do make a mistake we do everything possible to make it right. We take pride in what we do which is why the company has grown consistently every year.
6. Value and Price: Our services are priced for commercial customers. The same services are performed by others for as much as twice the price! If you can find someone who says they’ll do it for less, look at 1-5 above. For dependable service at the best prices, use Pacific Reglazing!